FYI: Celiacs in the House blog is no longer in operation. Have you been following Wendy’s (Celiacs in the House) In My Gluten-Free Kitchen series? This series is a year-long event that features at least one kitchen a week. All of us who have been following along have LOVED peeking into the kitchens of our favorite gluten-free folks. Plus, this series has introduced us to some gluten-free bloggers, authors, or other individuals active in the gluten-free community who are “new” to us. It’s been such a treat to see how our gluten-free friends equip, decorate, and manage their kitchens! And there have been tips of every kind shared; I learn something new every single week. Today, Wendy is featuring my kitchen in her series! I’ve shared a few photos here, but you can check out all my photos, the tools that I find most helpful, where I find inspiration in the kitchen, and more over at Wendy’s. You can check out Wendy’s line-up for the entire year and follow the links to see all the kitchens shared to date.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.