As 25 Days of Christmas continues and I get closer to my blogiversary, today I have a giveaway of Stephanie O’Dea’s new slow cooker cookbook, More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow—here on my Out and About page.
Here’s the complete roundup of the event posts so far:
Day 1 – Gluten-Free Holiday Giveaway Galore x 10—Giveaway of the new book, Mommy, What is Celiac Disease?, plus gluten-free treats and fun stuff. (Although giveaway has ended; you can still order Katie’s new book here. )
Day 6 — Nutiva Products (Coconut, Hemp x 2, & Chia) Review (Giveaway has ended.)
Day 7 — Reindeer Antlers Punch for Share Our Holiday Table (You can still give to feed a child this holiday season or throughout the year; $25 feeds a child three meals a day for one entire month.)
Day 11 — Kitchen Table Bakers Crisps Review
Day 18 — An Unexpected Christmas Blessing
Day 20 — Review: Oskri Organic Bars
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.