Some of you have called me the queen of flourless and crustless. I’ve chuckled, but that’s not a bad title at all in the gluten-free world and it’s also not far from the truth! Flourless and crustless are indeed part of my gfe approach. My dear friend, Tia, of Glugle Gluten Free, invited me to write a holiday guest post and I decided to share yet another of my crustless pie recipes—this time, Crustless Fudge Pie. You’ll have to read the post over at Tia’s to get the recipe and find out why I call this the Clark Kent of pies. (Christopher Reeve, you have not been forgotten.) If you are not familiar with Tia’s blog, do stick around for several minutes and check out her great recipes and wonderful writing. You won’t be disappointed!
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.