Fruit Tray Smoothie
Author: Shirley Braden
Recipe type: Beverage
- 1 cup watermelon chunks
- ½ cup seedless grapes (ensure stems are removed)
- 1 cup honeydew melon chunks
- ½ cup cantaloupe chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup coconut milk (use more if needed for proper consistency, I used full-fat canned coconut milk like this one)
- ⅔ cup orange juice
- 2 ripe bananas (I pulled my bananas out of the freezer)
- Blend all in Vitamix or other blender for a minute or so until desired consistency. Serve.
Add ice cubes if needed. All my ingredients were already very cold or frozen, so my smoothie was fine without ice cubes.
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at http://glutenfreeeasily.com/fruit-tray-smoothie-repurposing-party-leftovers-into-something-delicious/