|Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Mug Pudding |
Author: Shirley Braden
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup cooked, mashed sweet potato (from one fat round sweet potato)
- ⅔ cup canned full-fat coconut milk (other milk would probably work)
- Pinch of baking soda (or baking powder to add the "spring")
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup dairy-free chocolate chips (I use these, these, or these)
- In medium-sized bowl, add egg and beat slightly. Mix in all other ingredients except chocolate chips. Once all ingredients are mixed well, fold in chocolate chips.
- Tip your bowl to pour your pudding mix and fill your mug almost to the top. Use a spatula if needed.
- Place mug in microwave and heat on HIGH for about 3 to 3 ½ minutes. Microwave times may vary according to the wattage of your microwave. There should be just a little glossiness on the top of the pudding. Test for doneness with a toothpick. Let sit for about another 3 minutes before digging in!
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at http://glutenfreeeasily.com/gluten-free-dairy-free-sweet-potato-chocolate-chip-mug-pudding/