|How to Make Homemade Almond Milk In Less Than 3 Minutes! |
Author: Shirley Braden
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 tbsp plus 1½ tsp of your favorite almond butter (to taste; I like this one, but homemade is fine if that’s your preference)
- Sweetener of choice; honey, maple syrup, yacon syrup, pitted dates (I like Medjool dates), etc. (optional, to taste)
- Pinch of sea salt (if needed, your almond butter might already contain some sea salt)
- Add all ingredients to high-speed blender. I used my Vitamix, but any good blender will work fine. If you’re not adding a date, you might even be able to use a shaker jar.
- Mix until blended, about a minute.
- Use immediately or chill before serving. Keep refrigerated. (Contents may settle over time. Just shake your jar before using.)
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at http://glutenfreeeasily.com/how-to-make-almond-milk-in-less-than-3-minutes/