Author: Elana Amsterdam
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
over very low heat
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 7 by 3-inch loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a food processor, pulse together the almond flour, flax meal, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vinegar and pulse until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 35 to 45 minutes, until a knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the pan for 1 hour, then serve.
Makes 1 loaf (about 12 slices)
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at http://glutenfreeeasily.com/paleo-cooking-from-elanas-pantry/