Author: Shirley Braden
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk, preferably chilled
- 1 cup raspberries, preferably frozen
- 2 bananas, preferably frozen
- ⅔ cup blueberries, preferably chilled
- ½ cup orange juice, preferable fresh and chilled
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until well mixed.
If all your ingredients are not frozen or chilled, just add several ice cubes to get the proper chill factor and consistency.
Makes about four 8-ounce servings.
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at http://glutenfreeeasily.com/purple-cow-smoothie-beverage/