Almond Cranberry Muffins from The Gluten-Free Homemaker
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Breakfast, Dessert
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients with a whisk.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat together the almond milk and eggs. Add the vanilla.
- Pour the coconut oil into the dry ingredients and gently mix with a fork.
- Add the milk, egg, vanilla mixture and mix by hand with a fork until mixed together and moistened.
- Stir in the cranberries or raisins.
- Spoon batter into a 12-cup greased muffin tin. The cups will be almost full.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for five minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at http://glutenfreeeasily.com/gluten-free-almond-cranberry-muffins-the-gluten-free-homemaker/