When: Monday, July 25, 6:00 pm
Where: Shirley’s Home in King George, VA
(Note: Please email Shirley for directions if you are local and plan to attend.)
Who: Our presenter will be, Malene, the Norwegian foreign exchange student currently living with the Padovan-Hickman family. Malene has celiac disease and will tell us about living gluten free in Norway and Europe.
This is our regular monthly meeting. We’ll begin with our shared gluten-free meal (many items will also be dairy free, refined sugar free, etc., but all delicious). We’ll share a potluck and then enjoy an ice cream social event courtesy of the amazing deal that I got on all different flavors of ice cream cones on Free From Gluten’s site.
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.