When: Tuesday, June 28, 6:00 pm
Where: Shirley’s Home in King George, VA
(Note: Please email Shirley for directions if you are local and plan to attend.)
Who: Our presenter will be Brooke Parkhurst. Brooke is the founder/owner/baker of gluten-free Triple Oak Bakery in Sperryville VA. Brooke is the former pastry chef of the acclaimed restaurant, Four and Twenty Blackbirds. You can read more about Brooke here and her Triple Oak Bakery here. She’ll be doing a cooking demo for us, sharing samples, and even bringing some of her bakery’s products for purchase.
This is our regular monthly meeting. We’ll begin with our shared gluten-free meal (many items will also be dairy free, refined sugar free, etc., but all delicious). We’ll share salad and other “cool” dishes. We can share a treat or two as well, but need to “leave some room” for Brooke’s samples.
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.