When: Tuesday, February 26, 6:00 pm
Where: Shirley’s Home in King George, VA (Note: Please email Shirley for directions if you are local and plan to attend.)
What: Elaine Taylor-Klaus, of impactADHD.com and Touchstone Coaching will join us via Skype to speak on strategies for dealing with ADHD, including diet. Elaine’s family’s own story is a very compelling one, and—as many of you might suspect—has a gluten-free component. The challenges of ADHD are ones that many individuals and families deal with, so please spread the word on this meeting to anyone who may be interested. Here’s a recent Washington Post article that featured Elaine and her family and their gluten-free story.
We’ll stick with a true potluck for our group meal. Some dishes that I plan to share with you all are turkey vegetable soup, our group’s favorite salad, pizzas (some dairy free), and grain-free chocolate chip cookies. The first half hour or so of our meetings are spent socializing and preparing our meal, then we”ll enjoy our meal together, and about 7:30, Elaine will present to us. Please join us!
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.