When: Tuesday, October 9, 6:00 pm
Where: Shirley’s Home in King George, VA (Note: Please email Shirley for directions if you are local and plan to attend.)
What: We’ve lucked out for our October meeting, as wonderful baker, blogger, cookbook author, Jeanne Sauvage of the blog, Art of Gluten-Free Baking, will be coming all the way from Seattle, Washington, to speak to us in person! Jeanne will be launching her new cookbook, Gluten-Free Baking for the Holidays: 60 Recipes for Traditional Festive Treats, on the East Coast and we will be her first gluten-free speaking gig. She’ll give a short talk on gluten-free baking—her absolute passion—and answer your questions and then do a book signing. Note that her cookbook won’t be officially released until the following day, so while you can pre-order one before the meeting, it *might* not arrive until after the event. Jeanne will have copies with her if you wish to purchase one though. Please feel free to bring friends and family for this special event so we can give Jeanne a warm welcome to our group and our area!
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.