When: Tuesday, April 23, 6:00 pm
Where: John and Anne Mikszewski’s Home in King George, VA (Note: Please email Shirley for directions if you are local and plan to attend.)
What: We’ll first share a potluck meal with all items served being gluten free, of course. We usually have some that are also dairy free, vegan, etc. However, if you eat “more free” than gluten free, be sure to bring something you can eat, just in case.
After our meal, I’ll share the latest in gluten-free info and we’ll open the floor to anything that members/attendees wish to discuss related to living gluten free.
Many thanks to John and Anne for hosting! We look forward to seeing you all! As always, please feel free to bring an interested friend or family member.
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.