When: Monday, February 24 , 6:00 pm
Where: Anne and John Mikszewski’s home in King George, VA (Note: Please email Shirley for directions if you are local and plan to attend.)
What: This meeting will be a potluck with no theme and no presentation. However, if you have any topics you’d like to discuss or questions on gluten-free living in any area, bring them to the meeting or email them to me and we’ll be sure to address them at the meeting or plan a future meeting focused on them. I know that several of you are new to our group and gluten-free living and, therefore, you might have some specific concerns. Note that we usually have a good number of foods/dishes that are also dairy free, vegan, etc. However, if you eat “more free” than gluten free, be sure to bring something you can eat, just in case.
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.