When: Thursday, June 19, 2014; 6:00 pm
Where: My (Shirley Braden’s) House; email me for my address if this will be your first time attending.
What: This meeting will be our regular monthly meeting. I’ll be sharing information from the Gluten-Free Living Conference in April.
For our meal, we’ll have our regular gluten-free potluck. (Note: If you’re more than gluten free (e.g., dairy free, vegetarian), we usually have options, so there’s sure to be something you can eat, but letting me know that you will be attending and sharing your dietary needs will ensure there will be something for you.) If you’re new to the group and uncertain of what to bring that would be gluten free and safe, the following are always needed and welcome until you feel comfortable bringing gluten-free dishes: simple beverages (e.g., Limeade, Lemonade), napkins, small cups, and bottled water.
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.