We interrupt this program, Pumpkin Pie Plus …, to bring you a few photos from our October camping trips at our mountain/river property. The fall foliage was not yet peak (even last weekend), but every weekend was still gorgeous. Last weekend was especially beautiful with 70s during the day and high 40s at night, plus a spectacular full moon. Pumpkin Pie Plus … will continue later, but until then, enjoy!
Packed for camping and a party (hence, the two coolers). Real pumpkins were up front with me.
There are still wildflowers blooming.
Who lives here?
Seed pods from our osage orange trees there.
Night beauty and warmth.
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.