When: Sunday, September 18, 4:00 pm
Where: Biota Farm, the home of the Padovan-Hickman family in King George, VA
(Note: Please email Shirley for directions if you are local and plan to attend.)
What: A cookout/picnic event (our second annual at Biota!). No presentation is planned. This picnic event will be an opportunity for folks to “visit” and get to know each other.
Bring your favorite cookout/picnic dish, lawn chair/blanket, and a friend or family member(s). Several vendors have provided gluten-free products for us to sample. Halfpops sent a case of their unique popcorn treats. Crunchmaster sent us several packages of their new crackers. These crackers have been formulated without soy as well—woohoo! And finally, Foods Alive, sent us several varieties of their flax crackers (made from soaked flax) to try. So the stage is set for good food, good company, and even good weather. Hope to see you all at Biota Farm!
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.