When: Saturday, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Where: Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Fredericksburg; 25 Chalice Circle; Fredericksburg, VA; 22405 (Map and directions here.)
What: There will be a gluten-free, vegan potluck followed by Shirley Braden’s presentation. Shirley will be presenting a session on hosting a gluten-free, vegan Thanksgiving. She’ll also touch on gluten-related issues and the gluten-free diet; handouts will be available. Shirley will be bringing some homemade gluten-free, vegan dishes suitable for Thanksgiving, including treats. Some of the group members will also be graciously sharing dishes that Shirley has included in her gluten-free, vegan Thanksgiving menu.
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.