Thanks to all who entered the giveaway for Guy Fieri’s gluten-free barbecue sauces and salsas. Note that all of Guy Fieri’s product line are currently gluten free EXCEPT for the Pacific Rim Wok & Sauce, which contains gluten-containing soy sauce. If you missed my review and details on these products, you can read it here. Without further ado, congratulations to the winner, susitravl (Mad for Mexican Food). Her comment was:
“My first choice – the Kansas City BBQ Sauce. I grew up on this stuff and want to see if Guy knows BBQ sauce! LOL” (We’ll look forward to her review in the future!)
Coming up this week on gfe: my review (and giveaway!) of Genius Bread by Glutino, the kickoff/announcement on this month’s Go Ahead Honey, It’s Gluten Free! carnival (I’m hosting!), the long-awaited recipe for Chocolate Beer Muffins, and the gfe Extreme Cookbook Giveaway.
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.