This Carrot Colada is a terrific way to start one's day. Only four ingredients and naturally paleo and vegan.
- 2 cups carrot juice
- 2 bananas, preferably frozen
- 1 cup coconut milk (full fat or lite--I prefer canned, full-fat coconut milk, but you can also use coconut milk in a carton)
- 1 handful baby spinach (more or less, to taste)
- Add all to your Vitamix or Blendtec (or any good blender) and blend, slowly increasing from low to high, until the spinach is fully incorporated. (This will only take about a minute or so.)
- Serve. (I like to drink half in the morning and the other half for my afternoon snack.)
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/carrot-colada/