Gluten-Free Cashew Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Reader review: "Yum, just made these and they are delicious! Nice and chewy with just a hint of nutty taste. And super easy too. I’ll definitely be making these again!"
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Drop batter using a tablespoon (not a measuring spoon, but a smaller serving spoon) or a smaller cookie scoop about an inch or so apart.
- Press down the batter some with your fingers.
- Bake about 8 to 9 minutes. Remove baking sheets and let sit 15 minutes before removing cookies.
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/cashew-butter-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies/