Gluten-Free Chocolate Haystacks
These gluten-free, dairy-free Chocolate Haystacks are a very welcome fall treat. They're colorful and totally delicious!
- Line one very large baking sheet (or two smaller baking sheets) with wax paper or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using the double-boiler method, melt chocolate in a large pan. Once chocolate is melted, remove pan from heat and immediately stir in other ingredients. Add additional amount of ingredients if needed to get haystack “clusters.”
- Drop bite-size spoonfuls of mixture on prepared baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in freezer for about 10 to 15 minutes so haystacks will set.
- Makes a little over a dozen 3-inch haystacks.
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/chocolate-haystacks-revisiting-those-delicious-easy-to-make-treats-of-long-ago/