Dairy-Free Coffee Ice Cream
- 2 ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk, chilled
- 1 cup brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 tbsp Grand Marnier liqueur (or similar; optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- Mix all together in blender or a bowl using your mixer.
- Add mixture to already frozen ice cream tub.
- Churn about 25 minutes.
- Freeze additional amount of time before serving, if needed.
You can probably cut back on the honey and coconut sugar (or brown sugar) a bit if you like. I made this version with Mom and Dad in mind.
If I were making it just for us, I'd probably go with 1/3 cup of each for a total of 2/3 cup sweetener versus the 1/2 cup of each that I used in this version.
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/coffee-ice-cream/