Gluten-Free Lemon Cheesecake Pie (Crustless)
This crustless, gluten-free Lemon Cheesecake Pie delivers a delightful combination of lemon and cheesecake with only five ingredients.
- 3 large egg yolks
- one 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice (about 3 lemons, see notes)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp gluten-free flour mix (I used my Two-Ingredient Gluten-Free Flour Mix; see notes for a grain-free option)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- All ingredients to large bowl and mix on high speed until fully combined and smooth.
- Pour filling into pie plate. I used a deep dish pie plate.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes. Test with a toothpick for doneness. (Start testing at the 20-minute mark.)
- The pie will puff up during baking, but will “shrink” as it cools.
- Cool completely in refrigerator before serving.
I cut lemons in half and then while holding a half in one hand, I use my other hand to insert and twist a fork to extract as much lemon juice as possible. I do this action over a strainer to catch the seeds and pulp.If you want to make this recipe grain free, you can use sifted coconut flour as your flour.
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/gluten-free-crustless-lemon-cheesecake-pie/