Gluten-Free Lemon Chia Seed Muffins
These Gluten-Free Lemon Chia Seed Muffins from Alea Milham beat out lemon poppy seed muffins for taste, cost, and nutrition!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease or line muffin tins.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, baking powder, guar gum, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, blend the lemon zest, lemon juice, milk, oil, and egg. Add the granulated and brown sugar.
- Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just moist.
- Add the chia seeds and mix until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Fill pre-greased (or lined) muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes Serves: 24
Courses Breakfast, Dessert
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/gluten-free-lemon-chia-seed-muffins-premeditated-leftovers/