Shrimp and Spinach Party Dip
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 4oz. bag cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 package of Crunchmaster® Original Multi-Seed Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large skillet, heat the butter at medium high heat, and toss in the shrimp, spinach, shallot, and garlic. Stir gently and consistently until the shallot has become translucent, and the spinach is wilted. The ingredients should be heated through, about 5 minutes. Pull off heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Transfer mixture from skillet into a large mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese, and the cream cheese. Mix well. Place the entire mixture into an 8X8” baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes, until warmed through and slightly browned on top.
- Serve warm with Crunchmaster® Original Multi-Seed Crackers.
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/gluten-free-shrimp-and-spinach-party-dip-with-crunchmaster-crackers-chips-review/