Homemade Almond Milk In Less Than 3 Minutes!
You won't believe how easy it is to make homemade almond milk using this method! Fewer ingredients (and no gums), lower cost, and you can make as much or as little as you want in 3 minutes or less, literally.
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 tbsp plus 1 1/2 tsp of your favorite almond butter (to taste; I like this one, but homemade is fine if that’s your preference)
- Sweetener of choice; honey, maple syrup, yacon syrup, pitted dates (I like Medjool dates), etc. (optional, to taste)
- Pinch of sea salt (if needed, your almond butter might already contain some sea salt)
- Add all ingredients to high-speed blender. I used my Vitamix, but any good blender will work fine. If you’re not adding a date, you might even be able to use a shaker jar.
- Mix until blended, about a minute.
- Use immediately or chill before serving. Keep refrigerated. (Contents may settle over time. Just shake your jar before using.)
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/how-to-make-almond-milk-in-less-than-3-minutes/