Gluten-Free Johnny Cake Muffins
Sweet gluten-free muffins with a sweet story!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond milk, coconut oil, eggs and sugar. Add the dry ingredients and stir until no lumps remain. It will be quite runny.
- Pour evenly into the muffin cups. (You may have a little leftover, depending on the size of your muffin cups.)
- Bake for 30 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Break a warm muffin into pieces in a bowl, and pour on the maple syrup. Heaven, no?
Courses Bread, Breakfast
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/johnny-cake-muffins-the-mommy-bowl/