Cayenne Lime Salmon (Naturally Gluten Free)
I can never get enough salmon! Here's a super easy, flavorful salmon recipe. Because it's a naturally gluten-free recipe, no special ingredients are required.
- 1 pound salmon, cut into smaller filets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes, sliced in half
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Rinse salmon, dry, and place on plate.
- Rub each fillet with olive oil.
- Squeeze the juice from one half-lime onto each filet. (You may use less if your filets are substantially smaller.)
- Sprinkle filets with sea salt and cayenne. Place lime pieces on top of each filet.
- Grill thicker salmon for about 10 minutes, flipping once. (Per this site, "Salmon fillets and steaks need 4 to 6 minutes grilling time per 1/2 inch of thickness…2 to 3 minutes per side. If the fillets are over one inch thick, give them five minutes per side over direct heat, then move them to a cool part of the grill to finish cooking. When the salmon flesh flakes with a fork, it's done.")
Adapted from Elana’s Pantry
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/limes-lemons-and-lemonade/