Paleo Zucchini Coconut Waffle Wraps
Simple and pliable, these waffle wraps work great with savory or sweet fillings.
- coconut cream/whipped cream and diced fruit
- cream cheese/cashew cream cheese and strawberries
- diced sausage and sauteed veggies.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Stir the egg yolk into the dry ingredients, separating the egg whites for later. Stir the coconut oil, maple syrup, and zucchini into the dry ingredients as well.
- With a hand mixer, whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Stir gently into the batter until completely mixed (no lumps).
- Make waffles as directed with your waffle iron. The waffles will be soft and pliable. Fill however you like and roll up to eat. Can be refrigerated and eaten cold. They will remain pliable after being in the fridge.
Makes approximately 8 waffles.
Courses Bread, Breakfast
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/paleo-zucchini-coconut-waffle-wraps/