POMerdoodle Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 1/2 cup half and half cream, chilled
- 1/2 cup POM Wonderful juice, chilled
- In a blender or large bowl, combine honey, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add heavy whipping cream, half and half, and POM Wonderful; blend until smooth. (Either a blender or hand mixer will work fine for all mixing.)
- Pour the cold mixture immediately into ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. Churn about 20 minutes.
- Scoop ice cream into a freezer safe-container. Freeze until ready to eat.
- Adapted from Recipe Girl
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/pomerdoodle-ice-cream/