- I banana; semi-frozen (at least), peeled, and sliced
- 1 cup of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 cup pineapple chunks, in their own juice
- 3/4 cup of full-fat coconut milk plus 1/2 cup of water OR 1 1/4 cups lite coconut milk (adjust amount as needed for desired smoothie thickness)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 drops liquid vanilla stevia
- about 4 ice cubes, or more as needed
- In preparation for making your smoothie, if you don't have a frozen banana, place banana slices in the freezer for about 10 minutes or until at least slightly firm.
- Process all ingredients in blender on high until smooth. Serve immediately.
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/raspberry-smoothie-reflections/