My Gluten-Free Un-Molten Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease 3 ramekins with butter.
- Separate three eggs.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and let cool just a tad.
- In one medium-sized bowl, beat the egg yolks and sugar and mix into the chocolate.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Fold the chocolate into the egg whites.
- Pour the batter into the ramekins until they are about 2/3 full.
- Bake in a preheated 400F oven for about 7 minutes.
- Let cool according to your personal preference or schedule. Eat right out of the ramekin with a spoon.
Dress up/fancify with some raspberry coulis, some sliced strawberries or whole raspberries, a drizzle of a dessert wine, mocha syrup, or a dollop of coconut whipped cream (either Honey Whipped Cream or Honey Cinnamon Whipped Cream would make a lovely topping).
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/un-molten-lighter-chocolate-cake-molten-chocolate-cake/