- 2 cups ripe watermelon, ideally frozen and then slightly thawed
- ¾ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup honey (or agave nectar for vegan option)
- Blend ingredients in blender for about a minute or so until well blended.
- Pour into prepared tub of ice cream machine.
- Churn about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Scoop and enjoy!
Makes about 3 cups. Freeze any leftovers so you can make a milkshake the next day (recipe below).
Recipe by gfe--gluten free easily at https://glutenfreeeasily.com/watermelon-sherbet-with-bonus-milkshake/