When: Tuesday, October 29, 6:00 pm
Where: My (Shirley Braden’s) Home in King George, VA (Note: Please email Shirley for directions if you are local and plan to attend.)
What: We’ll first share a potluck meal with all items served being gluten free, of course. The theme will be soup and bread. Note that we usually have a good number of foods/dishes that are also dairy free, vegan, etc. However, if you eat “more free” than gluten free, be sure to bring something you can eat, just in case.
After our meal, I’ll share my presentation on Emotions in Motion: Psychosocial Effects of Gluten Issues, which I gave at the Canadian Celiac Association Conference in June.
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.