Where: James Monroe High School
2300 Washington Avenue; Fredericksburg, VA
What: I’ll be teaching two sessions, one on determining if you have celiac/gluten intolerance/gluten sensitivity, and another on living gluten free easily (gfe). In the classes and at our support group’s table, I’ll be providing information packets on symptoms and illnesses related to celiac and non-celiac gluten intolerance; gfe meal ideas, dessert ideas, pantry stocking info, and recipes; as well as testing and resource information. Note that this is an annual event held each March. This will be my sixth year speaking, so if you cannot attend this year, please plan on attending next year. There are about 100 workshops from which each attendee chooses 4 sessions to attend each year. If you can’t participate in one of my sessions, at least stop by our support group’s table in the exhibit hall for an information packet and tasty gluten-free cookie!
Contact Info: Please refer to the Women’s Forum site.
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.