Happy October Sunday, all! My father turned 78 yesterday. Happy, happy birthday, Dad! We’ll be visiting Dad (and Mom) later today. I think I’ll hold off on making him any gfe goodies for a bit though as Mom already baked him a Lemon Meringue Pie. Here’s a tribute to my Dad that I wrote last year. I love him and call on his wisdom and advice often. Just last week, I dropped one of my beloved sterling silver heart necklaces down the bathroom drain. Between Dad and Mr. GFE, it was retrieved! The heart now bears a tiny scratch from its ordeal, but the scratch makes it even more special. I’m sure you know exactly what I mean. I owe so much to my father. I truly would not be the person I am without my Dad.
There’s a review and giveaway up of Katie’s (Kitchen Stewardship) e-books on my Out and About page. Enter to win Healthy Snacks To Go! or Kitchen Stewardship Camping in the Big Woods—A Family Camping Handbook with Real Food Options here.
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.