I’ve shared before how much I enjoy Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery gluten-free products and appreciate all they do for the gluten-free community. So I was very pleased and very excited when Rudi’s gave me more reasons to be a fan with their “Happy Camper” contest being held this month in honor of National Celiac Awareness Month.
Rudi’s will award 10 kids (ages 8 – 17) a trip to gluten-free summer camp. This contest is truly a great opportunity for gluten-free kids. The entry requirements are pretty simple. They include liking Rudi’s Gluten Free Bakery Facebook page and your child submitting no more than a 200-page essay telling Rudi’s what going to a gluten-free summer camp would mean to him/her. Your child gets to select his/her top three camp choices from a provided list, but if they already know of a camp they would like to attend that is not included they can request that camp as one of their choices. Each of the 10 winners will be reimbursed up to $1,500 for camping expenses (that includes travel to and from the camp).
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.