Wordless Wednesday posts are seen often in blogging circles. I don’t think I can manage wordless (LOL), but I can limit myself a bit. Remember my recent post on flourless peanut butter cookies? And, remember how a few readers suggested a Nutella version? Well, I haven’t attempted flourless Nutella cookies yet, but I bought the Nutella. It was sitting on the counter. A few peanut butter cookies remained in the tin from a batch I had made for the Women’s Forum. Hmmm. Peanut butter cookies. Nutella. Peanut butter cookies. Nutella. Brilliant idea strikes! Butter knife. Spread some Nutella on one cookie. Press two cookies together. Eat. And, know that there are few things in life that taste this good! (Note: I made these sandwich cookies for another presentation last week and they rapidly disappeared. Have you been missing the Girl Scout Do-si-dos? Do-si-dos come up way short compared to these cookie sensations!)
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.