Hope all of my gfe readers who celebrate Christmas had a magical one. We were graced with a rare occurrence—a White Christmas!
My “snapshot” review of Oskri Organic Bars is up on my Out and About page here.
A few more notes …
~~The winner of Ricki Heller’s Desserts Without Compromise e-cookbook is shown here.
~~Bakery on Main pointed out that their products are cetified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. GFCO’s certification to less than 10 ppm gluten is really important to many of us who eat gluten free. I’ve updated my Bakery on Main products review post accordingly.
~~See all 25 Days of Christmas posts:
Day 1 – Gluten-Free Holiday Giveaway Galore x 10—Giveaway of the new book, Mommy, What is Celiac Disease?, plus gluten-free treats and fun stuff. (Although giveaway has ended; you can still order Katie’s new book here. )
Day 6 — Nutiva Products (Coconut, Hemp x 2, & Chia) Review (Giveaway has ended.)
Day 7 — Reindeer Antlers Punch for Share Our Holiday Table (You can still give to feed a child this holiday season or throughout the year; $25 feeds a child three meals a day for one entire month.)
Day 11 — Kitchen Table Bakers Crisps Review
Day 18 — An Unexpected Christmas Blessing
Not just gf, but gfe!
- Catch up with me on Twitter.
- “Like” gfe—glutenfreeeasily on Facebook to see updates/more content.
- Get gfe posts (including recipes) by email.
- Looking for a gfe recipe?
- Get the best gluten-free desserts recipes at All Gluten-Free Desserts.
- Local to Fredericksburg, VA area? Check out Support Group & Events page.